Men of science have evolved over the years and across the geographies, so has been the uses of steel sheets since they offer some unique advantages over other materials. Here is a list top 5 uses of steel sheets bespoke to the users’ need and preferences while maximizing the safety and security.
- Galvanised steel: Galvanised steel sheets are widely used for the household purposes such as the container, ducting, roof cover, appliances and construction applications. Now, the majority of the high-rise constructions are using galvanised steel sheet in massive scale for expediting the construction. Steel sheets also make the constructions solid and earthquake resistant to a great extent. Stainless steel designer sheets are being widely used for the façade and the exterior of the buildings in order to give them a facelift in terms of look and improve their strength.
- Corrugated sheet: Colour coated steel sheets after being converted into corrugated sheets offer multiple uses such as the roofing solution for the household buildings and the factories. They offer strong and sturdy structure over the roof and the factory that lasts long without corrosion. Moreover, they reduce the cost of roofing compared to having traditional roofs and sheds. The best part is that the stainless steel sheet suppliers are there in the markets around the world thereby make the supplies available on demand.
- Antiskid steel plate: This is yet another bespoke application of colour coated steel sheets for complementing your interior as well as the exterior. How? Use these sheets as antiskid steel plate on the driveway leading to the entrance of your house. This will go in sync with the aesthetics of your building. At the same time, you can use them on the outdoor stairs for preventing slips.
Antiskid steel plates made of stainless steel designer sheets can effectively be used for treating the sewage and the tap water area. They are also used heavily at the construction sites.
- Steel coil: Steel coils are colour coated steel sheets in reality and offer extensive applications befitting the users’ taste and preferences; namely roofing, ceiling, window frames, gutter and indoor decorations to name a few. The gorgeous look and feel alongside the sturdiness offer a unique opportunity for making your house contemporary without compromising the safety and security. That’s the catch here.
In addition to those applications, there are customized applications of the steel coil made of colour coated steel sheets. Electronic appliances such as computer shells, washing machines, water heaters, video recorders, dehumidifiers are made of these steel coils. Agricultural equipment like the spade and the irrigation channels alongside the parts of the vehicles such as back-seat plates of trucks and buses, oil tanks are also made of these steel coils.
- Elevator & furniture: Elevators are a must for the high-rise buildings while furniture is the need of every household. Both the stainless steel designer sheets and the colour coated steel sheets come to your rescue here.
You can find many customised applications of these sheets on your own. Visit the best stainless steel factory or the dealer point in your niche market for a brief understanding on the subject.