Robotic vacuum cleaners are the thing these days! Every homeowner who loves modernized gadgets probably already own one of these amazing appliances. Many people lead a busy life which is why even the simplest home chore has now a modernized solution to it. There’s no more need to push that heavy and bulky vacuum cleaner to clean your carpets. Now, you can enjoy your spare time by doing something else when your robotic vacuum cleaner does the dirty work for you.
All About Roomba Vaccum Cleaners
Roomba is one of the most trusted names when it comes to robotic vacuum cleaners. The company has spent decades to come up with this modern innovation to provide the best iRobot in the market these days. The Roomba series is probably the hottest ones on sale these days. If you want to know more about them, then it is time to compare Roomba 960 vs 980 vs 880.
When choosing between these three, here are the most important factors that you have to take into consideration:
- In a robotic vacuum cleaner, the cleaning performance is one of the most important factors to consider. One of the differences between these products is its powerful cleaning systems. Among the three, Roomba 980 takes the lead. The older models definitely have airpower, but the 980 has 10x more of what they can provide.
- All Roomba vacuum cleaner series is powered by a battery. According to reviews about these products, the 880 has twice more power compared to the older models. However, its battery life is not close to the 980s. The Roomba 980 is powered by a Lithium-ion battery and it can last up to 120 minutes of non-stop use.
- Navigation System. Roomba lets their users control the products through the iAdapt navigation system. All three models have this access. The difference is, the 880 use older technology while the other two have a newer one – iAdapt 2.0. With the new navigation system, it features visual localization that improves navigation. For this factor, 960 and 980 have the advantage.
- Probably the least factor to worry about, but for some, the design of their robotic vacuum cleaner is as important as its other features. Nobody wants a bulky and ugly device. With the Roomba series, all of them look very attractive. In fact, they can blend well with your other furniture. All of these three have well-thought-of designs. One has a brownish gradient look while the others have a black modern finish.
- The Roomba vacuum cleaners can work as a standalone device, but each of them comes with additional accessories that are included with the product. Other than that, all three includes Extra Virtual walls.
Choosing the best robotic vacuum cleaner can be intimidating at first, but if you know what you are looking for, buying this can be fun. If you fell in love with the benefits that this device can give you, then you should consider the best in this industry – Roomba series. So what are you waiting for? Take a look at the three devices again and find out which is the perfect Roomba vacuum cleaner for you.