If you are contemplating having your drive resurfaced, you might want to consider a resin driveway, which offers the homeowner many benefits. This semi-permeable surface helps to eliminate puddles and you do not need planning permission with a resin driveway. Here are just a few of the reasons why resin is the best material to resurface a driveway.
- High Level of Durability – There is little that can beat resin with regards to durability, and the driveway can be used in all weathers. With very affordable driveways in Newark that are made from resin, you can expect many years of trouble-free use.
- Wide Range of Attractive Colours – Resin driveways come in 20 rich colours, which allows you to add some character to the front of your property. Custom colours are also available if you have a specific need.
- Reduces the Chance of Puddles and Ice – As the resin surface is semi-permeable, the water can drain away naturally, which is much preferable to having pools of water laying on the surface.
- Weed Resistant – You won’t have to worry about weeds sprouting up with a resin driveway, which is more than can be said for asphalt.
- No Need for Additional Drainage – As the surface is semi-permeable, the water runs into the natural water table, which means you do not need additional drainage when installing a resin driveway.
With so many additional benefits, installing a resin driveway makes for a very wise investment that will add character to the property, while providing a durable non-slip surface.