If you want to restore the looks of a building, you can make a significant upgrade by contacting a stonemason who is well versed in all types of stonework projects. By taking this step, you can reliably restore your building where moisture and wear has affected the looks of the stone or bricks.
Types of Sandstones
Only in the UK will you find stone materials that are superior. If you have ever reviewed stonemasonry in Ayrshire, you will find that the bricks or stones are made of various local materials. Some of these stone products include the following:
- Locharbriggs is a red sandstone that varies in colour. It can range from a reddish hue to a pink tone with black veining.
- Lazonby is known as a medium-grain stone that is pinkish orange in colour. The sparkle it emits comes from the stone’s embedded grains of quartz.
- Red St Bees is a darkish red sandstone and comes from the cliffs of St Bees in Whitehaven.
- Halldale is a stone that ranges from fine to course in grain. Featuring brown speckles, the stone is usually a buff colour or pink.
- Stanton Moor is known for its beautiful appearance and quality. It display a fine to medium grain and is often used in home renovations. The stone, which is buff, conveys gold or pink accents.
Set up an Appointment for a Free Consultation
Do you need the expertise of a stonemason to upgrade your property? If so, review what is offered in your local area. Once you find a stonemason to call, set an appointment for a free consultation. If you want to make a change for the better, this is one way to do it.