Whether you’re attempting to sell your property or simply wish to augment its kerb appeal, it’s in your best interests to book a professional roof cleaning service as soon as possible. This brief editorial will explain why.
The Facts and Figures You Should Know
If you’ve neglected scheduling a roofing service for quite some time, it’s important to note that an ugly roof is far more than just an unsightly eyesore:
- The number-one cause of roof dilapidation is actually the presence of mossy growths, fungal deposits, mould, or mildew.
- If you allow these manifestations to proliferate, your roof will be subjected to water rot, structural decay, and corrosion, all of which can substantially decrease its functional lifespan.
- According to a recent construction study, the lifecycle of a mouldy or moss-covered roof is roughly 50% shorter than a clean, well-maintained solution.
- The same study also concluded that roughly 72% of leaking or sagging roofs are directly attributed to the propagation of algal growth.
- During a 2016 survey of 500 prospective homebuyers, approximately 39% of the participants said that a dirty, unkempt roof would cause them to avoid putting in an offer.
As such, the onus is on you to partner with a reputable Hampshire roof cleaning organisation at least twice per year, particularly if you’d like to uphold your home’s aesthetics and avoid exorbitant replacement expenses.
Your Local Roofing Experts Can Handle Any Type of Project
If you schedule a consultation with a trusted team of roofing specialists in your vicinity, you’ll be able to create a cost-effective plan of attack based on your specific needs:
- Safe and effective moss removal
- Professional SkyVAC solutions
- Personalised guttering services
- Modernised cleaning for your patios, driveways, and other external areas
- Comprehensive roof repairs, upkeep, and maintenance
- Photographic and video surveys
If you visit the webpage of a renowned local firm, you’ll be able to evaluate their portfolio of past works, assess past client testimonials, and learn more about their budget-friendly suite of services before scheduling a site visit.